ISDC Student Registration
Note: Students under the age of 18 travelling without their parents and who have not submitted these forms will not be allowed to participate in ISDC activities and programming. To submit and ensure that forms are received by NSS Headquarters, please use the information below.
Required Forms (All)
It is imperative that all students fill out and send the required forms within the assigned deadline.
1. Waiver of Liability and Medical Authorization
2. Photo Release Form
3. Student Medical Information
Only students under the age of 18 and not traveling with their parents/guardians are required to fill out these forms.
Students under the age of 21 may not travel alone
There are some laws and policies in the US that you need to be aware of:
– Airlines in the United States do not allow minors to travel without an adult unless they are notified in advance and arrange an escort. Please check with your airline for age limitation policies.
– Hotels in the United States do not allow persons under the age of 21 to check into a hotel without an adult to check them in. Please check with your hotel for their policies.
– Alcohol – According to United States law, persons under the age of 21 are prohibited from buying or drinking alcoholic beverages
Requirements for International Students:
- A valid passport. Your passport must be valid for at least subsequent months after your travel. You can check the expiration date on your passport’s first few pages.
- An invitation letter is required before applying for a visa. You can request an invitation letter by clicking on the button on the right.
- A valid invitation letter from the NSS
- Current as well as old passports
- Copy of the confirmation page of online submission of the DS-160 with the CEAC bar code
- Visa fee receipt (fee must be paid via banking prior to making the appointment)
- Original interview appointment letter
- You must show evidence that you have sufficient funds to support your trip to USA.
- You may want to show evidence that you have strong ties back to home country, which will indicate to the officer that you have a reason to come back to your home country after your US trip is completed.
- Any additional documents that can support the above can be useful to carry with you when you go for the visitor visa interview.
- Evidence that shows the purpose of the trip, intent to depart the United States after the trip, and arrangements made to cover the costs of the trip may be provided.
Request for an Invitation Letter